Education is the key to patient satisfaction at Robbins Eye.
The benchmark for choosing a healthcare provider should be surgeon experience, diagnostic and laser technology, location, and how well they educate their patients. We feel, the more you know about eyecare, the tougher questions you will ask eyecare providers when searching for eyecare services. In addition to the massive amount of information on our website, we want to provide you with even more information from other reliable sources.Here are a few links to those sites we feel offer unbiased information about eyecare. If you find another Web site that you feel has helped educate you about your eyes, please email us at email@example.com.
If you are shopping for laser vision correction, please down load our checklist ?How to choose a laser vision correction provider? in Patient Forms.
Other Vision Correction Resources on the Web:
- FDA - LASIK Eye Surgery - http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/lasik/
- Robbins Laser Site - http://lasik-rochester.com
- LADARVision Custom Cornea - http://ladarvision.com
- Crystalens - http://crystalens.com
- Eye Surgery Education Council - http://lasikinstitute.com
- Bausch and Lomb - http://bausch.com
- Summit Technology - www.sum-tech.com